Get ready for a fun-filled weekend!
Simply put, it’s the best of the best.
The best wineries, breweries, artisans, farmers, musicians and entertainers of the Finger Lakes—the best place in the world!
Now in its 5th exciting year, the Finger Lakes Riesling Festival offers visitors even more to do—from Riesling wine and New York State craft beer samplings and seminars to cooking demonstrations, an arts & crafts fair, 3 live music stages and local farmers market. Plus a super-sized bounce house and game area for the youngsters.
A season’s worth of adventure in one fun weekend!
- Arts & crafts
- Bounce house and inflatable obstacle course
- Wine Garden featuring Riesling tastings and sales by the bottle, along with craft beer tastings
- Live music
- Educational wine seminars
New York Wine & Culinary Center
Open from 11:30am until 9pm on Sunday
- Cooking classes
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demonstrations
- Special farmers market featuring area fruits, vegetables, flowers and more
- Expansive arts & crafts show and sale
- Finger Lakes Riesling Festival Car Show
- Cooking classes and food at New York Wine & Culinary Center
- And so much more!
Canandaigua Rotary Waterfront Festival and Street Dance
- Festival begins—10am
- Street Dance begins—6pm
- Live music—6:30pm
Weekend Festivities include:
- Riesling tasting on the Canandaigua Lady
- Live entertainment
- Riesling-inspired cuisine
- Free s’mores
Finger Lakes Experience
Enjoy the Finger Lakes Experience—a new tent presented by LNB—Lyons National Bank—where vendors from across the Finger Lakes region will share the stories behind their locally grown or made products with live demonstrations, hands-on activities and more.
5K Riesling Run
Join us for the 4th Annual 5k Riesling Run to benefit the Canandaigua Family YMCA.
- Saturday, August 10, at 8am
- Starting at Steamboat Landing
- Pre-register by dropping off form to the Canandaigua YMCA, online at active.com