Get ready for a fun-filled weekend!
Simply put, it’s the best of the best.
The best wineries, breweries, artisans, farmers, musicians and entertainers of the Finger Lakes—the best place in the world!
Now in its 6th exciting year, the Finger Lakes Riesling Festival offers visitors even more to do—from Riesling wine and New York State craft beer samplings and seminars to cooking demonstrations, an arts & crafts fair, live music and local farmers market.
A season’s worth of adventure in one fun weekend!
- Arts & crafts
- Wine Garden featuring Riesling tastings and sales by the bottle, along with craft beer tastings
- Live music
- Educational wine seminars
New York Wine & Culinary Center
Open from 11:30am until 9pm on Sunday
- Cooking classes
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demonstrations
- Special farmers market featuring area fruits, vegetables, flowers and more
- Expansive arts & crafts show and sale
- Cooking classes and food at New York Wine & Culinary Center
- And so much more!
Finger Lakes Experience
Enjoy the Finger Lakes Experience—a new tent presented by LNB—Lyons National Bank—where vendors from across the Finger Lakes region will share the stories behind their locally grown or made products with live demonstrations, hands-on activities and more.